Roosevelters are a force to be reckoned with. As elected officials, entrepreneurs, executives, organizers, and thought leaders, the impact of our work extends far beyond college. But we know it may take generations to fully achieve our vision for America. That’s why we’re asking you to become a member of our new community, Roosevelt NEXT.
Roosevelt NEXT is based on two principles: first, giving back to ensure future generations of Roosevelters can reach their potential; and second, connecting with other individuals who are committed to Roosevelt and who want to engage meaningfully on important policy issues.
You can become a member of Roosevelt NEXT for just $10 a month. As a member, you will be a vital part of our operations – and you’ll get great benefits!
As a Roosevelt NEXT member, your support could:
- sponsor a launch event for a new chapter
- send copies of our policy journals to state legislators
- help a student leader attend a regional conference or training
Over the past 12 years, Roosevelt has reached tens of thousands of emerging leaders. Now, we need your help to reach the next level. Your support will ensure that Roosevelters from every background, especially those from marginalized populations, get the resources they need as they actively influence policy on the local, state and national level.
Click here to join Roosevelt NEXT. Together, we can build a powerful, long-term community committed to building a country where the rules are written by everyone and for everyone.
Once you join, you can look forward to:
- Members-only events and retreats
- Opportunities for strategic input on major initiatives and organizational decisions
- Invitations to marquee Roosevelt Institute events like Four Freedom Awards
- FREE admission to the FDR Presidential Library and Museum
- Subscription to the Roosevelt Rundown, our weekly summary of top news stories and big ideas
Note: As an organization fully committed to including all our members, no matter their ability to give, we welcome anyone interested in the benefits of the community but concerned about the membership fee to e-mail us. We will happily work with you!