Roosevelt is a network of over 10,000 students working to advance solutions in their communities because we believe it matters who writes the rules.
Our members are organized on a wide variety of 130 campuses in 40 states nationwide that work with policy makers and communicators to write and enact local, state, and national policy. From restoring voting rights to the formerly incarcerated in Florida to ensuring free tampons are provided at Connecticut College, the Roosevelt network provides opportunities for the next generation of leaders to advocate for their communities. Are you ready? Join us.
As a Roosevelter, you can:
- Tell us more about yourself
- Apply to be a Summer Fellow to receive support for an active policy project
- Blog about the political events that matter most to you
- Join other students working to research the Financialization of Higher Education
- Learn about the problem of privatization and join our movement to fight for public goods
- Stay connected to the community even after you graduate