Carnegie Mellon University’s Heinz College of Information Systems and Public Policy awards affiliates of the Roosevelt Institute who enroll in any of the master’s programs at Heinz College a minimum scholarship of 30% of tuition per semester.
Heinz College provides students with the analytics, technology, and policy skills necessary to solve complex societal problems in an increasingly connected world. Our research excellence and expertise in data analytics set Heinz College apart in the areas of cybersecurity, health care, the future of work, smart cities, and arts & entertainment. In 2016, INFORMS named Heinz College the #1 academic program for Analytics Education.
Heinz College offers top-ranked graduate degree programs in Information Systems & Management, Public Policy & Management, and Creative Enterprises Management. Two of our top-ranked programs for you to consider are:
The Master of Science in Public Policy Management (MSPPM) program builds well-rounded thinkers prepared to solve problems at the nexus of technology and society. You will emerge a leader with the ability to convert data into evidence-based action for a better world.
- Blocking the financing of terrorism and human trafficking
- Predicting societal impacts of legal cannabis
- Combating the opioid crisis through smart counter measures
- Reducing homicide rates using machine learning
- Eradicating food waste and hunger with mobile technology
The Master of Science in Health Care Policy and Management (MSHCPM) prepares you for the career you want get you to the health care career you want, offering skills across public policy, public health, population health, and health care delivery. Interdisciplinary training in Heinz College’s core strengths of data analytics, technology, and management will prepare you to be an innovator in one of the world’s fastest-growing industries.
- Revolutionizing detection and treatment of stroke and other major medical issues
- Improving elder care through better care coordination and smart logistics
- Streamlining clinical trials, saving billions of dollars in the process
- Optimizing integration among health systems and providers
To learn more, prospective students can connect with us today or learn more about the application process. You may also email David Eber, the Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.