Applications are now closed for our new Alumni Committee!
Instituted in 2014, the mission of the Alumni Committee is to expand resources for Network alumni programming; collaborate with staff on alumni programming and hold the Network accountable to its founding mission. The Alumni Committee will consist of 7 members who bring unique perspectives to strategic conversations and decision making.
We’re looking for 6 alumni to join the new committee and represent a diverse set of graduation years, almamaters, policy interests, and career paths. Selection for the Alumni Committee application is a two-step process – an application, followed by second-round interviews conducted jointly by Roosevelt Staff and outgoing Alumni Committee members. We’re looking to have the new Alumni Committee in place by March 2019.
See below for a complete timeline on the application process.
- January 7th: Applications open
- February 11th: Applications close
- February 12-22nd: Applicants selected for interviews
- February 25-March 1st: Interviews conducted by Roosevelt Staff and outgoing AC members
- Mid-March: New Alumni Committee announced